The Clergy Care program is a ministry of Focus on the Family Canada. It exists, in part, thanks to generous financial support from nine partnering denominations plus the gifts of individual donors.
We are very grateful to the following sponsoring denominations, who share a vision to confidentially encourage and support leaders in ministry and their families.
- Apostolic Church of Pentecost of Canada
- Baptist General Conference of Canada
- British Columbia Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches
- Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada
- Christian Reformed Church in North America
- Church of God in Canada (Anderson)
- Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada
- Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
- Pentecostal Assemblies of Newfoundland and Labrador
If you are a church or individual interested in partnering with us to care for ministry leaders across Canada, please contact the Clergy Care program director, Wendy Kittlitz, at [email protected]. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $5 or more.